Current affairs weekly quiz
Quiz time with the family! Split in to teams or go head to head! Share your scores, winners or losers on our Twitter page @SacredHeartNM - good luck!
At home, you may spend time as a family watching films together. Into Film have shared 50 film guides to informal discussion prompts for after viewing a film as well as extension activities that children and young people can take part in on their own, without the need for constant supervision.
You may even find that you can apply some of the questions and activities to some of your family favourites too!
We cannot visit zoos or museums at the moment but there are many live cameras to watch if you like animals and most of the museums have interactive sections. Here are some particularly good ones:
* Have a look at Paignton Zoo’s Webcams: https://www.paigntonzoo.org.uk/explore/webcams
* Explore Chester Zoo’s Preventing Extinction- What you can do : https://www.chesterzoo.org/what-you-can-do/
* Take the online tours at the Louvre: https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
* Discovery Videos at the Natural History Museum: https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/video.html
* Discover the Royal Greenwich Museums: https://www.rmg.co.uk/discover
* Explore the collections at the Victoria and Albert Museum: https://www.vam.ac.uk/collections?type=featured
* Connect with the collections of the National Gallery: https://www.vam.ac.uk/collections?type=featured
* Discover the Art at the Tate: https://www.tate.org.uk/art
* Explore the objects and stories at the Science Museum: https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/objects-and-stories
* Explore the galleries of the British Museum: https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection/galleries
* Watch the Live Stream from the International Space Station: