Letter from our New Pupil Leadership Team
Dear families of Sacred Heart School,
We would like to introduce ourselves – We are the new Pupil Leadership team for this academic year.
Our goals and aims for this year are:
· To develop playtimes so that everyone is included and to encourage children to share their outside interest with their peers.
· To develop our digital capabilities and ensure that assemblies are led more often by the children.
· To improve our Carbon footprint by planting more trees and growing our own vegetables to promote healthy eating.
· To make our school more welcoming to the outside community and guarantee we welcome families of all faiths and cultures.
· To ensure that every child at Sacred Heart has many opportunities to show they can be the best they can be.
I’m Daisy I have been at the school since Nursery, my favourite subject is PE. I really enjoy sports and playing football. I would love to have a career in Sports when I grow up. As new Head Girl I want to support all of the children so that they can be their best. We have a really loving school as we have teachers and support staff who are always willing to give up their free-time to help us when we need it.
Deputy Head Girl:
I’m Bella, I have been at Sacred Heart since Nursery and my favourite subject is Art. I am a passionate reader and want to help other children to develop their love of reading too. When I grow up I would like to become either a teacher or a zoo keeper – who knows maybe both! I promise as part of the pupil leadership team that I will always try my best and be an excellent role model to others.
I’m Dan and I have been at Sacred heart since Nursery, my favourite subject is PE, I especially enjoy Football and Tennis. I would love to be a famous tennis player when I grow up. What I love about being a pupil at this school is that all of the teachers are kind and understanding and teach us well. When I started at Sacred Heart I was really shy and lacked confidence but this school community has helped me become more confident and I hope to help others to become more confident too.
Deputy Head Boy:
I’m Henry and I have loved all of the seven years I have been part of Sacred Heart school. I really enjoy Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Art and hope to incorporate some of these in my future career. I also enjoy reading. One of the great things about our school is that we are able to make independent choices in our learning so that we can all challenge ourselves. We look forward to working and learning in love with all of our community.