Hi everyone, we are the new Prayer Leaders!
The role of a Prayer Leader is:
- To be a role model for others;
- To serve the school and the community;
- To support Miss Heffron and other adults in organising whole school events;
- To work together as a team to carry out tasks as directed by Miss Heffron.
Typical Prayer Leader tasks include:
- Changing the liturgical cloth on class altars;
- Set up for Mass or assemblies;
- Support younger children during the offertory at Mass;
- Writing or leading prayers for Masses and assemblies;
- Represent the school at events in the borough or Deanery.
“It is really great that I am going to be part of the Prayer Leaders. I am really looking forward to it :)” Bianca
“It is really great and proud to be a prayer leader” Maruvinan
“I am really excited for the prayer leader role” Olivia