Our role is:
Our goal is: To reduce the amount of waste produced by our school
In 2018-2019, we have:
- Carried out an 'Environmental Review' and shared the outcomes in an assembly
- Designed posters to reduce waste in and around our school
- Collaborated with our waste management service, Veolia, to deliver an assembly on recycling and
- As a result of our efforts, we have worked alongside the School Business Manager to reduce the energy bills of the school by a few hundred pounds!
- Contacted our milk provider, Cool Milk, regarding plastic waste and received a reply.
- Organised an Anti-idling assembly and workshop for Key Stage Two
- Organised to water trees in the local area
- Achieved the Bronze Eco Award