“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.”
1 Corinthians 13:13
Our Core Values
- We understand what it means to be a follower of Christ
- We can confidently articulate our faith and beliefs
- We respectfully participate and lead in acts of worship
- We trust ourselves and each other
- We listen to, value and celebrate other’s views and beliefs
- Through prayer and support of one another we will achieve our very best
- We aim high and work hard
- We challenge ourselves and each other
- We are resilient and learn from our mistakes
- We share and celebrate achievements
- We love our neighbour as we love ourselves
- We forgive and ask for forgiveness
- We take pride in ourselves and our environment
- We respect our school and local community
- We show our love for Jesus by serving others
The children pray in school at various times during the school day and in the collective worship of assemblies.
They will learn a range of prayers during their time Sacred Heart and are encouraged to write and lead prayers of their own in class worship. All children should know the Our Father and the Hail Mary. Our school prayers can be found below.